Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sorry for not writing as much as usual these last days. I am busy preparing for quite a long stay in Paris. This stay will be much shorter than last year's, but I'll be all alone this time, and my schedule will be very tight, because I will not have time or money to go there again before I finish my PhD thesis. Therefore everything will have to be organized very well. Things are going great, I found myself a nice apartment on a wonderful location ( which means rent in French ), got some good responses from librarians and archivists - who are all very helpful and friendly -, and all tickets, financial and technical things have been taken care of. Still, there is much work to be done before I will be able to sit down, relax, and fully enjoy the company of my wife and our children for a couple of days prior to my departure. So forgive me if I write a little less than you might have become used to.

No comments: