Tuesday, February 22, 2005

As you can see by my previous posting, I am back home again, reading newspapers and writing letters to the editor.
As wonderful as my 8-weeks' stay in Europe was, it was even better to return home, and see my wife and our children again. Every time that I feel homesick for Israel while abroad confirms the fact that my decision to make the country my home ten years ago was the right one.
The coming months postings will certainly be made on a more regular and frequent basis than during the last two months, but do not expect too much: when it comes to working, my utmost priority will be my research and writing my PhD thesis; articles, letters to the editor and other comments will be made only when I have some spare time or when I am unable not to say something about something.

No comments: