Friday, February 04, 2005

Only a short posting this week. In two hours' time I will meet my brother and his girlfriend at the Gare du Nord, they will be here until Monday morning. Tonight we will probably have dinner together somewhere, tomorrow the two of them will be sightseeing all over the city while I will be working in the Archives Nationales, after that I will meet them again to have dinner again, and Sunday we will spend the whole day together in the Louvre, the Champs Elysees and Montmartre. This has been yet another very productive week, I discovered ( and in about five hours finished all the documents that are relevant for my research at ) the most userfriendly library that I know in Paris, the library of La Documentation Francaise and finished my work at the archives of the National Resistance Museum in Champigny-sur-Marne. Most of the remaining two weeks I will spend at the library and archives of the CDJC. Shabbat shalom to all of you, and probably until next week, unless I will have some spare time and access to the internet before that.

No comments: