Thursday, May 12, 2005

Together with our neighbors-friends and thousands of other Israelis my wife, our son and I spent part of this Independence Day on the beach, 'doing on the fire' ( Hebrew for barbequeing ). Our daughter went with her grandparents to Binyamina, where my brother-in-law and his family lives. We went to a beach close to moshav HaBonim, it was not too crowded. Our son, 2 1/2 years old, had the time of his life, sitting where the water meets the beachline, throwing sand into the sea and bringing water to his sand castle with a small green scoop. He and my wife continued to Binyamina, I returned home with our friends. After taking a bath I set down to clear the list of links on the righthand side of my weblog. With Salvatore Accardo and the Gewandhausorchester Leipzig playing Max Bruch's Violin Concertos right next to me ( on my Sony CFD-V24 player, that is ) I deleted all the dead links and weblogs that had not been updated for several months. Several weblogs were added ( see under: Israel-related and Nederlands(talig)e weblogs ).

No comments: