- one of the aspects of disengagement that ( and some of its victims whom ) we hardly hear or read about;
- at least one of the reasons why the occupation should end;
- at least one of the reasons why the occupation cannot last forever, unless we want to lose altogether our right to exist as a nation within a state of our own;
- the fact that there is a link between the quality of ( some of ) the settlers' lives and some of the misery of the Palestinians;
- the fact that colonialism "decays both the colonizer and the colonized", with the colonizer and the colonized becoming totally dependent on each other ( see Albert Memmi ).
- the fact that no occupation has ever been just.
I was also reminded of the words of an employee of relatives of mine, who used to say - even though he definitely was not a socialist: "There are bad employers and very bad employers."