Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I just returned from the swimming pool. Our children had a bath and went to bed, and I went upstairs to check my e-mails and write this short posting. The three of us had a wonderful time in the pool, and my wife had enough time to make most of the preparations for next week, when school wil start again. Our daughter will start first grade, by the way. That is exciting for all of us, believe me. Oh yes, I almost forgot, I received an e-mail telling me that a seminar in Paris to which I will be invited is supposed to take place in the first week of December, something else for me to get excited about.
As you can see, while the most difficult part of the disengagement plan was being implemented we - like most Israelis, I suppose - have had other things to worry about and to keep us busy.

No comments: