- 1965 France Gall "Poupée de cire, poupée de son" ( written by Serge Gainsbourg )
- 1969 Lenny Kuhr "(De) Troubadour"
- 1970 Dana "All Kinds of Everything"
- 1973 Anne-Marie David "Tu te reconnaîtras"
- 1973 Mocedades "Eres tú"
- 1976 Cathérine Ferry "1, 2, 3"
- 1977 Marie Myriam "L'oiseau et l'enfant"
- 1979 Gali Atari & Milk and Honey "Halleluja"
- 1987 Umberto Tozzi & Raf "Gente di mare"
The broadcast by Israel's Channel 1 proved once again that this channel should be closed down a.s.a.p. If you own a television set in Israel you are forced to pay a very stiff yearly fee to the Israel Broadcasting Authority, but still you are forced to watch some of the worst commercials ( plus messages by sponsors ) that can be seen on Israeli television. During some of the most entertaining parts of the show we were suddenly treated to those idiotic and irritating interruptions. I have nothing against commercials on a commercial channel - I know programs somehow have to be paid for - but when I pay hundreds of shekels each year to something that has become utterly superfluous and outdated, the least I can expect is that when once or twice a year I watch one of its programs, such a program is not interrupted, especially not during the moments that I find the most interesting. The same always happens during the national anthems at international sporting events, particularly soccer matches. I love to hear those anthems ( especially when Holland, France, or Poland are playing - nobody would have the hutzpah to put a sponsor's message during the Hatikvah, which I also love of course ), but hardly ever am I able to enjoy what I consider to be the most beautiful part of a soccer match.