Monday, January 02, 2006

All readers of this blog are very welcome here, of course, and I am always interested to read how you got here, why you visit, if you more or less found what you expected, if you agree or disagree with something that I wrote, etc. To almost all e-mails and comments I reply in one way or another. Some of the regular DBI readers I ( got to ) know personally, and I recognize their 'identity' among my webstats, but sometimes I notice among those statistics a new reader who appears to return regularly, and that makes me curious. In the last days I have noticed daily visits by a visitor 'identified' as Univ. of Science Technology, Trondheim, Noorwegen ( Norway ). I do not know anybody who lives in Norway, as far as I am aware, and would very much like to get to 'know' you. You - like every other reader - are invited to leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Layla tov/Slaap lekker/Good night to al of you.

1 comment:

megantaft1136 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog