Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Since Saturday until this afternoon I listened to the following albums:
  1. Gabriel Fauré - Requiem op. 48 (+ other works by Fauré, Mozart, Bruckner and others; various performers )
  2. Henryk Wieniawski - Violin Concertos no. 1 & 2 + other works ( Itzhak Perlman, Samuel Sanders, London Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Seiji Ozawa )
  3. Music for Harp ( compositions by Fauré, Satie, hindemith, Haendel and others, performed by Mariko Anraku )
  4. Classical Guitar Concertos vol. I
  5. idem vol. II

I just put the following CDs in my stereo:

  1. and
  2. Robert Schumann - Concertos ( complete; various performers )
  3. Wibi Soerjadi - A Touch of Romance ( I cannot stand the titles of his albums and for many music lovers he is way too commercial, but Mr Soerjadi knows how to play the piano, and one of my favorite periods, Romanticism, is his specialty, so... )
  4. Franz Schubert - Impromptus op. 90 & 142 ( Martijn van den Hoek )
  5. Franz Schubert - Wanderer Fantasie & German Dances ( Martijn van den Hoek )

No comments: