Monday, July 24, 2006

Although I promised to post more details about our exodus to Holland on Monday, I will not be able to blog today. We spent the whole day with our children in and around Delft. In the afternoon I received a telephone call from a journalist who works for Dutch radio. Just before midnight I will be interviewed for a show called Met het oog op morgen. A taxi will come and get me to the studio and bring me back afterwards. I am going to have a shower and get shaved and dressed. I know it is radio but I still think that long trousers and a nice shirt from my father`s wardrobe, plus a properly shaven face look better than sandals, a three days` beard and short jeans. Tomorrow I am supposed to receive some pictures from one of the houses in Nesher, where we live, that were ruined by the attack yesterday.

No comments: