Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just to give you an idea of the devastation caused by the various rocket that have landed in and around Haifa, and of their deadly load. These are the kind of things that Israel should leave unanswered, if we are to believe many European leaders and officials. A friend of my wife who is a photographer, Lenny Maschkowski, has been taking pictures all over the Haifa area right after every rocket attack. His Powerpoint presentations circulate among Israelis all over the world. I asked him to send me some JPEG photos so that I can use them on my blog ( my computer skills are limited, and my parent's computer is even more, so I did not manage to turn any of the presentations into JPEG photos ), and a couple of days ago he finally had the time to send me a link to some of his photos in the proper format.

No comments: