Tuesday, October 03, 2006

For those of you who ask me while I post so much if I am considering a break: I am in the middle of finishing some things ( few blog-, most pregancy/birth-related ), and right after I finish them ( in less than a week, most probably ) I will stop blogging for a while and focus only on my family and my thesis, for about four months ( i.e. as far as focusing on my thesis is concerned, I will continue to focus on my family after that, obviously ). I could simply 'take it easy' and blog less, but I know myself well enough to realize that I would still be online constantly, following the news, forming opinions and being subject to an unhealthy urge to express them one way or another. Something drastic is needed, and a medium-size blogbreak seems to me to be drastic enough. Don't worry, after the break I will return, I like blogging very much and will certainly miss it during the recess.

No comments: