Friday, November 17, 2006

In an article about what probably are provocations by IAF fighter planes, I read the following line: " The planes were 'in attack position' a spokesman for the French general staff, Captain Christophe Prazuck, told reporters ". With all due respect to the French 'peacekeepers' in Lebanon and to all French servicemen and -women in the last 60+ years ( and I do have a lot of respect for many individual heroes and heroines among them ), I have to admit that I could not resist a chuckle and inadvertently thought, probably as a result of having watched to many American television shows: " How are French soldiers supposed to recognize attack positions? ".
PS: I know, I am on a blogbreak, I really try not to follow the news and react, but sometimes I just cannot help it. I should know better.

No comments: