Sunday, September 30, 2007

I am basically opposed to the death penalty but I am thinking about changing that view when it comes to people whose main purpose in life is to spread computer viruses and spam. In my Yahoo! mailbox I just received a spam message ( offering p-i-l-l-s ) from my own mail address. I have no idea how they do this, but this probably means that other people will receive that mail as well, so that my address will appear eventually on spam blocking lists. I reported it to Yahoo! but I doubt if they can do anything about it. I will also change my password. If you have any idea what I can do to prevent such abuse please let me know. Why would people dedicate their lives to ruining the work and totally wasting the time of other people? Spreaders of spam and computer viruses must be either absolutely bored or very, very evil.

No comments: