Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An English version of the previous article ( which appears in the Dutch daily Friesch Dagblad ) can be found in The Van Der Galiën Gazette. Last week I received an e-mail from a fellow-Dutch-expatriate-blogger, Peaktalk's Pieter Dorsman, who is the Gazette's assistant editor. Pieter and the TVDGG's name giver and editor-in-chief, Michael van Der Galiën, asked me if I would be interested in being a guest blogger for their 'moderately conservative' blogazine. I happily agreed, although I told them that for the next months - now that I am finally getting somewhere with my PhD thesis - they should not expect too many contributions, since blogging will not be my first priority until the end of January, early February. Nevertheless, I already managed to write my first piece for the VDGG, and to post it myself ( which is quite a feat, given my highly limited technical talents ).

No comments: