Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York

Although I do not celebrate the holiday, I can say that I had a pretty good Christmas so far. This morning I woke up to find an e-mail telling me that a person whom I am very anxious to interview for a book that I am working on will meet me early next month. Then I had what was basically an indirect job interview which was very positive and which might be productive in the not too distant future, if my gut feeling does not deceive me completely. I thought this might be a good day to post what many consider to be the ultimate Christmas song, especially since - if I am not mistaken - this is Shane McGowan's 50th birthday. Congratulations to that wonderful artist ( and champion of self-destruction, sadly enough ).

No comments: