Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Israel and I

  • Last night I received an e-mail telling me that my book - interviews with 15 Dutch VIPs and celebs about their relationship with Israel - will be published and presented next month. This means some more work against the clock in the next week or so, but finally the end is near, and I am looking forward to it.
  • Here is one article that made me smile this morning: God must be a leftist.
  • In the Dutch daily De Telegraaf I read that the Saudi government understands what Israel has been telling the world for many years: Teheran is behind much of the instability and violence in Lebanon. For just as many years Damascus has been the ayatollahs' little helper in this. Not that other Arab or Muslim countries, the West or Israel ever contributed too much to the stability on Israel's northern border, but it is important when even Israel's enemies recognize who the real and main villains are in this sad and ongoing saga.
  • Behatslaha! to the new commander of Israel's Air Force, Major General Ido Nehushtan.

No comments: