Tuesday, August 19, 2008


While I have my doubts about both US presidential candidates, more and more I start to become convinced that Barack Obama might be the right choice for the Americans. That conviction became stronger this morning when I read about Obama's probable options for the vice-presidency ( two of them , senators Joe Biden and Evan Bayh, seem very interesting choices, the others do not have a real foreign policy record, probably partly because of their function and career ), and when I read that this fanatic ( at least he seems to be an extremist where Israel is concerned ) is one of Mr McCain's possible choices for the VP post. Obama with a more conservative sidekick appears to promise a saner leadership, both internationally and within the US, than McCain with a nanny whose main task will be to make sure that the Republican candidate does not lose the support of America's most conservative voters.

No comments: