Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Tom Janssen on Syria

"Something's missing....Oh yes, cruise missiles!"

Found on the website of Tom Janssen.

PS: I have not decided yet whether I think that the US and other countries should or should not attack Syria. I find it ironic, though, that those Israelis who are shouting the loudest that Obama is a softie and lacks leadership qualities are usually the strongest supporters and beneficaries of Israel's settlement policy, which I think is one of the main reasons why the US President is so hesitant. IMHO, if Israel was a 'normal' state, with internationally recognized borders, the whole situation would be different, no matter how unstable the regimes and governments that surround us are. Right now, we are more of a liability than an asset, I am afraid.

No comments: